Push Button Switch
• turns the heater on
• fault code indicator
• Control Module
1 Hour Push Button Switch
Push button switch that will run the heater for an hour.
1. Select a suitable location in the vehicle dash for the switch.
2. Drill a 1/2" hole through the dash for the switch.
3. Route and secure switch harness from the heater to the vehicle dashboard. If possible use existing hole in fire wall or drill in suitable location. Protect the harness with a grommet in the fire wall.
4. Connect the terminals to the timer, or switch.
When the switch is used for switching ON, the operation indicator integrated in the switch is illuminated.
The Webasto will cycle on and off until:
1. Time has elapsed on the timer.
2. The heater detects low voltage from the vehicle
3. The Webasto runs out of fuel
Webasto Thermo & Comfort Inc, 2013