• Economy mode
• Comfort heating
• Fast Heating
• Altitude correction(not available for MC04 M and MC04 SPM)
• Main Power Switch to turn on or off the heater.
Mode Selector Knob
• With the mode selector knob you can select the desired functions of your heater by placing the index on the desired symbol.
• You can adjust the desired interior temperature with the temperature selector.
• The status LED lights green in heating mode. The LED blinks if there is a fault recorded.
Mode Selector Connector
• The (Red Sticker) connector is for the mode selection knob.
Temperature Selector Connector
• The (Blue Sticker) connector is for the temperature selector knob.
AirTop Evo Controller
Using the control panel AirTop Evo MC04/05, you can select the functions of the Webasto air heaters AirTop Evo.
Eco Economy mode
Normal Comfort heating
Plus Fast heating
Altitude Altitude correction (not available for MC04 M
and MC04 SPM)
The control panel is to switch on/off, as well as to preselect the operation modes and the interior temperature. For technical data as well as references to the installation, see the installation instructions of the specific heater.
Installation Instructions for Control Panel MC04/05
The Control Panel should be installed in a suitable location (on a flat surface if possible) in the area visible to the driver.
- Use Drilling Template for Control Panel MC04/05 for cut-out and holes (see"Drilling templates")
- Connect Control Panel to existing connectors on heater-unit wiring harness (see "Connection diagram/Circuit
- Pre-mount control unit in cut-out
- Lightly press fastening screws into holes and screw in
- Carefully clip on trim frame
• Control Panel is only intended for installation in passenger compartment
• Ensure good readability when selecting installation location
Observe information on adhesive labels and colored markings when connecting Control Panel to vehicle wiring
Main Switch ON / OFF
Switching on the heater
By pressing the main switch ON / OFF the heater is activated. After switching on, the main switch illuminates and the indicator "ON / Status" lights to confirm the heater operation.
Switching off the heater
By pressing the main switch ON / OFF again the heater operation is stopped. After switching off, the lighting of the main switch is also off. The indicator "ON / Status" goes off after approx. 3 minutes (cooling down of the heater).
Mode selector knob
With the mode selector knob you can select the desired functions of your heater by placing the index on the desired symbol.
You can adjust the desired interior temperature with the temperature selector.Preferably the temperature selector should be in the marked range of the scale (comfort range).
Webasto Thermo & Comfort Inc, 2013